Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Questions and Answers =)

Questions, questions .. so many questions ..
So many of them that life throws our way ..
Is your answer another question?
Is your question another answer?
You may not always have it your way ..

Questions, questions .. so many imperfections ..
What do you do when a question encounter you may ..
Dont run away from those questions ..
You dont always need to run after perfection ..
Because at the end of the road ..
Life is a question ..
And only you have the answer..

12 comments:

tharangni said...

wooaaaoooww!!! <3 !! its really nice!!^_^

Firebolt said...

Hawww.. thanks Tharangni =)

Just trying out poetry!

Rià said...

so true. :)

Firebolt said...

Ria <3

Thx!

Neha said...

hey nice one dear :)

Melanie's Randomness said...

beautiful. Every first date I go on I play 20 questions. It's my favorite date because I get answers...maybe not the "honest" ones...but I get something. I love this.

Btw thank you for all your comments on my blog. they are such a helpful delight to read. *hugs*

Vishnu™ Pillai said...

koool!!!! =)

Nitin said...

nice poem miss fire bolt. if you are there on faceboook do add me :)

vision91 said...

The world is an exam with unlimited questions.

I once read -
"To the question of your life, you're the only answer! To the problems of your life you're the only solution!"

Firebolt said...

Thanks Neha, Vishnu and Nitin :)

Nitin - will add you on FB :D

Firebolt said...

@ Mel

*HUUGSSSSSS back*

I love going through your posts.. they are INSTANTLY identifiable for me :)

Thankie :D

@ Saabs :
WOW , I had never read that!
Where did you read it?

:D

Sweet coincidence!

Anonymous said...

u hav put it up soo wellll....

nd truly saidddd

"QUESTIONS QUESTIONS EVERYWHERE...."

Its life...even for a small silly thing v have to go thru hell lot of questions...

Keeep it up!!!! <3